1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Line two rimmed baking sheets with foil and fit the baking sheets with wire racks.
2) Mix together the dry seasonings in a small bowl
3) Coat the chicken wings and drumsticks with the melted butter.
4) In a single layer on the wire racks, arrange the butter coated chicken and sprinkle the chicken with the seasoning mix
5) Bake the chicken until the skin is browned and crispy, about 40 minutes.
- For extra crispy wings, bake for just 30 minutes, then leave them in the oven, lower the oven temperature to the "keep warm" setting (170 degrees F), and keep the wings in the oven for 30-60 more minutes.
- If you want a sauce- once the chicken is cooked, slather your favorite sauce on the chicken and return to the oven. Broil for 2-3 minutes until the sauce is hot
Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce!